On this blog, I will share my ideas for an at-home preschool that I do with my children, ideas for surviving motherhood, library story time ideas, ideas for my various LDS callings, Family Home Evening ideas, and whatever other random ideas that I have. I borrow ideas from the world of great minds and will try to give credit as much as possible. Thanks for dropping by!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Week Three

This past week didn't go as well as it should have. We really only did our literacy lesson and our manners lesson. But next week will be better!

For our manners lesson, we sang our polite song (tune: Are you sleeping?):
We say "thank you";
We say "please";
We say "sorry";
We say "excuse me";
We cough into our elbow,
And sneeze into our elbow;
We are polite.
We are polite.

Then we just read Bear Says "Thank You".


On Tuesday we learned about the letter 'B' while reading one of my childhood favorites, The Berenstein B Book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment