On this blog, I will share my ideas for an at-home preschool that I do with my children, ideas for surviving motherhood, library story time ideas, ideas for my various LDS callings, Family Home Evening ideas, and whatever other random ideas that I have. I borrow ideas from the world of great minds and will try to give credit as much as possible. Thanks for dropping by!

Friday, September 6, 2013

Week One Review and Week Two Plan

Week One
Monday--Please
Tuesday--A is for Ant
Wednesday--Identifying colors
Thursday--Counting 1-10, the Scientific Method, and Ants
Friday--Exercising (on the Wii)

Week Two--The Plan
Monday--Focus: Please and Thank you
Sing Polite Song. Read Excuse Me! by Karen Katz. Practice passing around a gift box saying please and thank you.

Tuesday--Watch Your Baby Can Read (first video)

Wednesday--Secondary colors/mixing colors
Sing songs including the Color Song. Learn about mixing colors to get new colors using frosting. Make frosting paintings on wax paper.

Thursday--Counting 1-10 on our fingers. Learn the days of the week. Use phone app to practice.

Friday--Rolling a ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment