On this blog, I will share my ideas for an at-home preschool that I do with my children, ideas for surviving motherhood, library story time ideas, ideas for my various LDS callings, Family Home Evening ideas, and whatever other random ideas that I have. I borrow ideas from the world of great minds and will try to give credit as much as possible. Thanks for dropping by!

Friday, September 6, 2013

Health/P.E.

Fridays are all about being active and moving!

Here are some concepts and ideas:
  • Taking care of our bodies
  • Eating right (the food pyramid)
  • Exercising
  • Stretching and yoga
  • Throwing, rolling, kicking, catching, and bouncing a ball
  • Soccer
  • T-ball
  • Bowling
  • Jumping
  • Hopscotch
  • Gymnastics
  • Dancing
  • Moving like a...
  • Germs
  • Tennis

No comments:

Post a Comment