On this blog, I will share my ideas for an at-home preschool that I do with my children, ideas for surviving motherhood, library story time ideas, ideas for my various LDS callings, Family Home Evening ideas, and whatever other random ideas that I have. I borrow ideas from the world of great minds and will try to give credit as much as possible. Thanks for dropping by!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Manners--Don't Be a Goop!

For our manners lesson this week, we sang our Polite Song, read Goops and How To Be Them, and then drew pictures of things Goops do.

The book was a little too old for my boys, but we would summarize parts, skip parts, and discuss the pictures. The boys liked the idea of the Goops. Whenever they get a little out of hand, I ask them if they are acting like a Goop, and they usually behave better.

I will add some pictures that the boys and I drew once I can get my scanner to start working again.

No comments:

Post a Comment