On this blog, I will share my ideas for an at-home preschool that I do with my children, ideas for surviving motherhood, library story time ideas, ideas for my various LDS callings, Family Home Evening ideas, and whatever other random ideas that I have. I borrow ideas from the world of great minds and will try to give credit as much as possible. Thanks for dropping by!

Monday, January 27, 2014

What to do when you're angry/mad

1. Watch Daniel Tiger episode 104-- "Daniel Gets Mad" and "Katerina Gets Mad"
We watch Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood on Netflix but you could also try the PBS website: http://pbskids.org/daniel/
I especially like the song from the show: "When you're feeling mad/and you want to roar/just take a deep breath/and count to four."
2. Look at books.

  • When Sophie Gets Angry--Molly Bang
  • Sometimes I'm a Bombaloo--Rachel Vail
  • When Miles Got Mad--Samantha Kurtzman-Counter
  • Mouse was Mad--Urban
  • Hands are Not for Hitting--Agassi
3. Do practice scenarios/role play with stuffed animals.




No comments:

Post a Comment