On this blog, I will share my ideas for an at-home preschool that I do with my children, ideas for surviving motherhood, library story time ideas, ideas for my various LDS callings, Family Home Evening ideas, and whatever other random ideas that I have. I borrow ideas from the world of great minds and will try to give credit as much as possible. Thanks for dropping by!

Friday, May 20, 2016

Tiny Tot Story Time

I do Tiny Tot Story Time twice a month at the local library. If you have the time, go to your local library and volunteer to do story time. It's awesome! It's a lot of work but so rewarding! I focus my story time for the little kids--baby to preschool. We sing songs, read a couple of books, and do a craft. And we have so much fun!! Here is links to all of my story time material. Please feel free to use this material for your own personal use as you would like. You can use these ideas for a story time or at home with your kids.
September:
Down on the Farm
October:
Autumn Time
Halloween
November:
Thanksgiving
December:
Winter Fun
January:
Cool Animals
February:
Valentine's Day
Teddy Bears
March:
Splish Splash Fun
Easter Bunny Hop
April:
Cats and Dogs
May:
Mother's Day
Bugs

No comments:

Post a Comment